1. Use of The Culture Company's website constitutes agreement to the terms and conditions in our Policies page. If you do not agree to these terms, do not access this website.
2. Information contained on our website is the property of The Culture Company and its successors and assigns, and is intended solely for uses related to The Culture Company's products and services. All other uses, including distribution or copying of the material on our website protected by copyright requires our express written consent, which may be obtained by emailing email@example.com. In no event may any user upload information, change information on our website, post defamatory, obscene, or unlawful material, attach viruses, parasite, worms or other corrupted files, or advertise other products or conduct advertising activities on our website. We reserve the right to change the content of the website at any time, and to delete any communications or material we find to be abusive, defamatory or obscene, in violation of another's rights, or otherwise offensive in our discretion. Our goal is to provide a high-quality experience for our visitors and users, and we appreciate your cooperation in this regard.
3. Along our journey we have collected information and resources from everywhere and everyone with whom we’ve interacted. We have tried whenever possible to give credit to the sources of this valuable and creative information. If we have failed to give proper credit please let us know so we may correct the oversight, and please accept our grateful thanks and acknowledgment to all who have enriched our journey and our world by their wisdom and insight.
4. Website content, including these policies, may be updated or changed from time to time. Substantial changes to these policies will have a notification link to this page from the Home page, and this page will always contain a notice of the date when it was last updated.
2. Information collected is in two types: automatically collected information (which is not personally identifying information) and information you voluntarily give us as part of our interactive pages (which does contain personally identifying information). We use the automatically collected information (IP addresses of visitors, cookies, and web server log files) to evaluate which pages are being visited more than others, to track trends, and to gather demographic information like where in the world our visitors are from. Cookies contain no personally identifying information. We use the voluntarily provided information (your name, physical address, email address and demographic information) only to contact our users who wish to be contacted, and to evaluate the effectiveness of the website. To protect the privacy of children, we also limit our collection of information on our child-centered pages and our use of any information that children under the age of 13 provide to us.
3. The Culture Company is sensitive to the confidentiality of our users' information. We have limited the number of people who have access to personally identifying information, and when necessary will use security measures, including encryption tools, to protect against misuse or alteration of information under our control.
4. Our website does contain links to other websites that are useful additional resources. We have no control over these third party sites, including their content and privacy policies. Although we use reasonable care in selecting these links, we take no responsibility for their policies or their content, and we recommend that you read their policies when linking to their sites.
5. Our users can revise information previously given to us, or if they wish can opt-out and remove their information from our database, by contacting us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), US mail (The Culture Company, 2362 SE 14 Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33062), or telephone (954-444-0446). In addition, if you have questions or comments about these policies, or about your dealings with the website in general, please feel free to contact us.